Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dead Horse Trampoline

So I had the pleasure of seeing Antje Duvekot (again) in concert tonight. She was, as always, completely fantastic. (Actually I've seen her a few times recently...I think I'm becoming quite a groupie and I don't want to be) (though tonight I got to meet her, which was quite cool - funny story for another post.) ANYHOODLE. She sang a hilarious song at the end called - I'm not making this up - Dead Horse Trampoline. And I with my twisted sense of humor thought it was endlessly amusing, and would so much like to share it with others. You can watch Justin Roth (who I believe wrote it) singing it on YouTube here, and you can read the lyrics here (personal favorite line: That's what he gets for being so mean, He was the victim of a dead horse trampoline). So I figured most people have likely never heard this song before (the YouTube video has had 185 views), and with the convenient medium of the blog (and all 3 readers! just kidding...I know more of you are reading than that), I decided to spread the joy. So please, enjoy. :)

No comments: