Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I´m alive

in case you were worrying. :)

I arrived in Guatemala city this afternoon, after almost missing my connection in Miami (but making it!). I am staying with a v. nice family with two girls living here (and a son living elsewhere). I have my own room, and, most importantly, the house comes equipped with a very small white fluffy dog that likes to have its stomach rubbed and 3 (three!) beautiful guitars in the corner of the living room. I have met my soulmate, Guatemalan-houses-wise. Since I am lucky enough to have internet in this house, I really have no excuses for not updating this regularly. So...feel free to harass me for a post if I seem to be slacking. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to check your blog while you're away...post tons of pictures as soon as you get a chance!

-Anand

Anonymous said...

It is a great start to you adventure. We miss you here. Please keep a blog of your daily adventures. For more private stuff, e-mail me personally.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad you arrived safe. And that you have internet. And that you'll email Galina "private stuff."

winks,
Callaghan